Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Not Safe For Work

For those of you with delicate sensibilities or nosy coworkers, I've censored the image below.

If I were president, I would make VD's look the way they sound.  Crabs are obvious, of course.  Wouldn't you be a little more careful if the consequences were less itchy and more stabby?  It took this hooker 45 minutes to put on her eyeliner.  She snapped two eyeliner pencils in half, and lacerated her cornea in the process.

She also has gonorrhea.  I always though Gonorrhea sounded like a nice Arthurian-era name for a pet dragon.  Come on, how enticing does this sentence sound?:  I'm going to soar away on the wings of Gonorrhea!  I could even make some extra bucks selling rides on Gonorrhea.  Ride my Gonorrhea - $30 an hour.  Ask about our senior citizen discount.  If his upkeep ever became too much for me, I could give him away.  Fire-breathing Gonorrhea, free to good home.

Please help.

4 comments:

  1. Does she have pink eye? LMAO I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thank you! I was going for the 'bloody eye from lacerating cornea look' but pink eye makes her seem just a little bit more unhygienic, so let's go with that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Killer body. I would hit that sideways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would, dude. Or lady. Your anonymity is very gender neutral.

    ReplyDelete