Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pizza Party!

As a wise pitcher of Kool-Aid once said, "OH YEA!" 

Tonight is pizza night, the best night of the week.  Below, you will find a picture of what my dinner is going to look like.  Tonight's pizza dough is still mixing in the bread machine, but every time I make pizza, it looks like this, and tastes like a choir of angels tap-dancing in my mouth.  Because, a choir of angels is probably multi-talented, and the dancing is unexpected and thus more amazing than a choir of angels singing boring old churchy songs all up in your mouth.  A plain cheese pizza might deliver that sensation.  But this is something way better:

And a big thumbs up to Mike and Sarah for the sweet pizza stone!

Pesto.  Mozzarella.  Feta.  Onions.  Tomatoes.  Olives.  Artichokes. 

As a rule, we try not to eat this before any situation that requires us to stand within five feet of another human being.  Actually, who am I kidding, my kitchen constantly smells like an immigrant.  If I went a day without garlic, my body would probably cease to function in protest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment