Thursday, September 9, 2010

Who doesn't love a kitty?

I'm gonna go a little soft on you for a minute (if I had a nickel...).  I was just scrolling through some pictures on my phone and got a little giddy and misty eyed when I stumbled upon this one:

If he were any cuter, I would have to eat him.

It's a good thing he does adorable things like this, because he spends the rest of his life biting the backs of our legs when he's hungry, eating my spider plants, and putting his anus on our faces when we're sleeping.  Oh, and when he isn't doing that, he's taking rottweiler-sized dumps, not burying them, and then smugly walking out of the closet, trailing his stench behind him.  He's a truly disgusting animal.

Damn cats.  We should never have let them evolve to be so impossibly cute.

3 comments:

  1. Why thank you, I birthed him myself. Great thing about being a surrogate for a cat - short gestation period, small babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a friend of mine says, if cats looked like frogs, we'd kill them at birth :D

    But they don't and they have us thoroughly wrapped around their paws tending to their every beck and call :P

    ReplyDelete