Sunday, June 13, 2021

Syllabus #109

If being obsessed with my cats is wrong, I don't wanna be right


I'm not sure which is more disconcerting - the idea of putting my bare genitals on a bike seat, or the feeling of my unfettered boobs flopping over every bump in the road.  


Nay.  Hard nay.  Also, neigh, because I've seen horses with more stylish footwear.


Why DO cats get the zoomies after they poop?  


Insightful read about the festering wound that is the HATWRKS lady, and what it says about Nashville writ large.  


Analog Reading:


Finished How to Be a Family by Dan Kois.  It made me want to put it all in storage and move to another country immediately.  Maybe someday.

Also finished Crying in H Mart by Michelle Zauner.  This made me hungry and very sad, and also impressed with the writer's resilience and self-reflection.

Just started The Body by Bill Bryson.

No comments:

Post a Comment