Thursday, April 11, 2013

And now for something only slightly different

A one-year hiatus, to the day, would have seemed intentional.  A one year and 4 day hiatus just looks lazy.  I'm over it, though.

See, the thing is, I finally got that Big Girl Job I put on my unofficial Goals List last year, and then Adult Things happened.  And of course, by Adult Things I don't mean the kind of 'Adult' that you use a prefix to describe fun things, like using the term 'Adult Juice Box' to describe a tetrapak of wine.  I mean, those things happened, but also terribly boring/responsible/scary things like spreadsheets and taxes and frozen pipes.

After enough time passed without proclaiming my life force all over the internet, though, I started to feel like I didn't exist.  What if the two people apart from my mom who actually ever read this blog thought I was dead?  Well, I'm here to assure all two of you that I'm totally going through the motions of being a person who is alive.

Source


Except it's Thursday night, so I can't even get that part right.  Altough I'm not high on coke or freeboobing it under a mesh tank top, so there's still hope for me.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete