Monday, May 10, 2021

Syllabus #104

Due to unforeseen circumstances, this syllabus is a day late.  Probably also a dollar short, except it's free to begin with, so just be cool, aight?


When you peel the whole clementine in one continuous piece


This is why we can't have nice things.


This resonates.  


If this was a real show I would watch the shit out of it.


What we talk about when we don't talk about lady parts.  


I don't know man, the peel?  THE PEEL?  Sounds gross but I might try it. 


Analog Reading:


Finished Fake Accounts by Lauren Oyler  Whoa did not see that ending coming.


Put to bed the saga of the wonderful magical but very badly overdue library book.  I did it.  I returned the library's copy of A Swim in a Pond in the Rain and bought my own.  You're welcome, George Saunders.  That extra 18 cents in your next royalty check?  It me.


Reading The Upstairs House by Julia Fine for my book club.  Ooh girl, it's weird.  Not something I would have picked for myself, and I'm not sure that I totally love the writing style, but it's a fun read.  If you can call a book about a woman with post partum psychosis becoming convinced that she's being visited by the ghost of Margaret Wise Brown fun, then yes, it's a romp.

No comments:

Post a Comment