Sunday, December 19, 2021

Syllabus #134

This is going to be my last dispatch for 2021.  School's out for the winter.  See you in '22.  It's been a real one.  Everyone in attendance today gets an A, tell your friends who slept in this morning they're getting a D, and not that kind of D.  The bad kind.  I mean, depending on what you're into.  I don't know your life.


Speaking of the D, that is some active ass yeast up in this dough



Yea I think I need to either move, build an underground bunker, or get a prescription for Xanax.  Or all three, just to cover my bases. 


It's 2:34 PM somewhere.  Nobody asked me, because I would have been a killjoy.  You do you, boo, but for me it's acceptable to start drinking after actual 5:00 and you gotta lay down a good carb base beforehand, or else you can forget about seeing me in a human state for the next 3 days of my life.


Yea dawg, you can probably eat for a year on $60 worth of food from Winco.  I don't miss being that broke but I do miss eating simple food on the cheap, and scooping oats and beans out of those bulk bins was sensory heaven.


I would say this is a load of horseshit but that might get me banned.  Also I just said it.  So there.  Banning books is a load of steaming horseshit.  Don't even get me started, we'll be here all day.


I fully support this.  Life is relentless.  If I could have a 420/365 advent calendar with a little 5mg mint or a pot brownie behind every door, I might look forward to tomorrow just a little bit.  Are Snoop and Martha reading this?  New business venture for you.


Ugh.  No.  Why. 


Analog Reading:

Topics of Conversation by Miranda Popkey.  Oooh boy did I not like this narrator.  Or the author's prose style.  The narrator kept interrupting herself mid-sentence to clarify what she was saying, and she was SO UNSYMPATHETIC.  At once self-important and self-loathing.  Pick a lane, sweetie.  Or you know what, just put it in park, because you're embarrassing yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to eat what comes from that monster dough. I must be a rebel if I drank a beer at 12:05. But I'll have a bushwacker while I read ashley Perez book!!

    ReplyDelete