Sunday, April 25, 2021

Syllabus #102

We have visitors!  We're all vaxxed, waxed, and ready to party.  Or, you know, be in the same room with other humans without wearing full on mustard-gas face protection.

Why do these peanuts look like covid?



What a victory for accountability.  As many have said, justice would be if George Floyd and countless others were still alive instead of being murdered by police. 


Just dropping this here for a little NOLA Thanksgiving 2021 trip inspiration 


Legalize it already, man 


I'm gonna get a little TMI and tell the world (as in all one of you who will read this, hi Mom!) that I, too, am having a messed up period.  It came 5 DAYS EARLY which is a BFD for me because I'm on the pill and that has literally never once happened in all the many years I've been chompin' on the papa stoppas, as the kids say.  The kids don't say that.  Nobody says that.  Also, I had the worst migraine for like 2 days.  I mean I guess it was a migraine.  My orbital bones and the top of my skull felt like my secret conjoined twin was trying to punch its way out the top of my body and I almost vomited at work when the kids got too loud and there was bright sun slanting in through the windows and piercing my retinas.  Ibuprofen and whatever is in store brand Excedrin didn't do a lot besides just take the edge off a little.  So if that's what a migraine feels like, then I guess that was my deal.


Analog Reading:

What do you want from me, it's been busy in here.  Just finished No One Is Talking About This by Patricia Lockwood and growing increasingly ashamed of how overdue the George Saunders book is.  NPL is gonna sic Bookman on me if I don't hurry up and return it.




No comments:

Post a Comment