Friday, July 26, 2013

699, 698, 697, 696

Monday through Thursday.  Catching up.  Slacking off.

Monday

Cat-meleon.   
The cats have been trying to blend into various elevated surfaces to evade Charlie's detection.

Sunset in a puddle.  That's water from the sprinklers, because it does. not. rain here.

Tuesday

Free shoes!  Spotted in the break room at work.  These were gone by Thursday.



Giving up on life.  Just wait until you have to spend three solid days in the car with me, my fat little friend.  Then you're really going to be sick of it all.

Wednesday

Interspecies staring contest


Free scoop.  Don't mind if I do.

Thursday

This is how I spent Thursday night, while packing up a room full of outdoor gear I bet we probably won't get to use in South Carolina.  Also, full disclosure, I didn't take any pictures on Thursday!  I'm bad and actually took this screen shot on my phone on Friday (today).  Womp womp.  Already slipping in the daily photo department.

No comments:

Post a Comment