Saturday, July 13, 2013

713-708

Six whole days.  Monday through Saturday.

Monday

I've been taking walks at lunch.  This statue on campus is the weirdest.  In my head I call it the Aron Ralston statue, because, you know, crudely dismembered forearms.
Tuesday

Good thing the gas station was downhill, amiright? 
Tuesday was taxing.  Dinner was a Sailor Jerry and salmon caesar salad situation.  
This little buddy had a spa day at PetSmart. 
Wednesday

It's amazing what a coat of paint and some landscaping can do.  Note to self:  don't wait until you're trying to sell your house to do these little things. 
This guy knows what I'm talking about.  Pride of ownership.  Pride of gnomership? 
Make a wish.  But you can't wish for more wishes - that's cheating.  You can wish for more sleep, that's legit. 
Golden hour flower situation 
My eyes are seeing delicious fuzzy peaches developing.  My brain is thinking about Peaches, the gender-bending Canadian rocker, and all I'm hearing are dirty, dirty lyrics.  My gutter-mind ruins everything makes everything more fun! 
Thursday

Gray skies and clouds - haven't seen those in a while.
Typical.
That's better 
Friday

These muffins.  Oh my god.  Banana bran muffins with some cocoa powder added for kicks.   Breakfast will never be the same again.  There's no turning back.
Clouds and clouds and clouds. 
More 

Found a hydrangea bush on my lunch walk!  I don't know what it is about them, but I feel like they're the most perfect flowers.  My wedding bouquet was a big fat bundle of pale green hydrangeas. 
'Rit night.   Burrits and Margarits.
Saturday

Can you read the sign?  It says "DON'T GET CAUGHT RIDING DIRTY GET YOUR CAR CLEANED."  Ew.  Pretty sure that metaphor is lost on 90% of the people in this town.  I'm proud to be in the minority here. 
Taking a break from the packing/cleaning/laundering/scraping/painting/chaos to sun myself in the grass with my best girl, Oprah.  Oof.


Keep on keepin' on.

No comments:

Post a Comment