Sunday, November 28, 2021

Syllabus #131

 These weekly posts are starting to feel more like a homework assignment for me, ironically, and I'm always on the verge of getting a check minus for handing this shit in late.  Nevertheless, here we are.

I hope everyone had a joyous, gluttonous Thanksgiving if you are inclined to celebrate.  I'm fairly certain only my mom actually reads this, so, mom, I hope you enjoyed stuffing your gullet and laughing so hard you nearly peed yourself as much as I did.  If you didn't, I'll light a clandle (sp) and say a prayer for you.


LOL


UGH


Analog Reading:

Still plugging away at Jonathan Franzen's new family epic, Crossroads.  I'm about halfway through, and it felt at first like it might be a slog but once you get invested in the characters, it flies.  

1 comment:

  1. Thanksgiving is officially over because the last pieces of pie have been eaten. I'm stuffed.Why the need to ruin a child's imagination about a family of bears with religious, political lessons based on the authors leanings?

    ReplyDelete