Sunday, August 14, 2022

Syllabus #163

School resumed this week.  So far, it's gone well.  The children need literacy.


This banner was made for someone named Doug, so, there's some job security



How peach literate are you?  Just sharing this to stave off the DT's from the peach withdrawal I'm currently suffering.


In praise of the siesta.  It's so much more than an afternoon nap - it's important for the planet.  Just want to do my part, guys.  


Analog Reading:

I've been reading Marcus Samuelsson's memoir, Yes Chef for longer than necessary because it's just that kind of week.  I'm enjoying it, but every time I sit down to read it, I'm either in bed and fall asleep within 2 pages, or I'm eating lunch at work, and get interrupted within 2 pages.  I need to finish it because there's a lot of books on the docket!

No comments:

Post a Comment