Sunday, September 22, 2024

Syllabus #266

Lola would like convince you that the Autumnal Equinox is the official start of Spooky Season


I love the fishes 'cause they're so delicious, but I think if I had to eat exclusively sardines for one to several days, I'd never go near the ocean again. 


Mom, I love you, but I'm also glad this kind of parental surveillance technology didn't exist when I was in college.  


As a matter of fact, I DO know what you mean, Vern.  


I relate to this so hard.  The Titty Industrial Complex is failing those of us can't cram our cans into an A or B cup.  My boobs aren't even objectively that big, and yet I find it nearly impossible to find bathing suits that fit both my ribcage and my jugs.  Even ones that purportedly come in actual bra sizes often skew too small in the cup.  If I want the band to fit, I'm courting Janet Jackson at the Superbowl level danger with nip-slippage.  If the cups fit, the band just floats around my body like a hula hoop.  And don't even get me started on cute sports bras.  I saw a chick at a yoga class wearing a ONE-STRAP "SPORTS" BRA and I nearly stroked out from sheer rage.  A sports bra that actually holds my girls in place while I'm bending over, let alone running, is practically a medical device.  


Analog Reading:

I'm reading It.  Gonna be a while with this one.  All 1,200+ pages of clowns soliciting children for beejays.  What the actual hell?  And yet!  Parts of this book are delightful!  They have to be, to make you give shit one about the characters before they do battle with the forces of evil.

1 comment:

  1. Whaaaaat, herring wouldn't work? Bahaha, how do you know there wasn't any parental surveillance tech available? I need to re-watch, for the hundredth time, all the Ernest movies! I wouldn't be seen in a 2piece 🫣 And SK, still too creepy .

    ReplyDelete