Monday, November 1, 2010

It must be some sort of hot tub time machine...

And a new month is upon us.

We did not have one single trick-or-treater last night.  I didn't put on any makeup yesterday, so I was just going to tell anyone who asked that I was a zombie.  Alas, the opportunity for self-deprecation never arose.

Lately I've started thinking that moving to Idaho from the east coast is the equivalent of stepping into a time machine.  Either that or people here are just really vocal about compliments.  I'm leaning towards the former, though.  I get an insane number of compliments on my clothing, even though I'm wearing mostly things that are between 2 and 5 years old.  It's weird, because I am by no means a fashion plate.  Since it's apparently still 2007 or 2008 here, most of my clothes must seem new or futuristic by comparison.  I'm okay with that, except now I'm worried about how outdated I'm going to look when I go home. 

In other news, Tote Bag Lady carries a Jagermeister lanyard.  She's steadily proving herself to be the coolest person in town.

3 comments:

  1. Lucky! Do they not give you shit for still using the word "uber," too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it kind of like being in Hot Tub Time Machine?

    Definitely capture a shot of the Jag lanyard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Please share more like that... Taper

    ReplyDelete