Thursday, May 30, 2013

Third is the One With the Hairy Chest


How did this happen already?  Where has the time gone?  Is this a sampling, a little tiny whiff, of the way I'll feel when I have a kid that all of a sudden cuts teeth, crawls, learns how to wipe itself, hits puberty, gives me the finger, and goes away to college?  

Happy Three Year Anniversary to the best husband a weirdo like me could ever ask for.  Now our ratio of years married : number of cross-country moves is even.  I'm not sure how I feel about that.  The scales have always been tipped in favor of the moves.  Could it be approaching that time again?  I don't know.

Tonight we'll be celebrating with sushi and ice cream, and then going home to open up the mysterious tube-shaped present my mom sent us.  I'm thinking Great American Challenge.  Or poster?  Good God I hope it's not the former.  I really hope my mom doesn't even know what that is (please spare yourself and don't Google it, mom - or anyone...just don't...now you're going to, though - sorrynotsorry).

No comments:

Post a Comment