Sunday, June 30, 2013

723, 722, 721

Friday!

I walked home from work in this.  I've never considered using a parasol, ever, but on Friday I totally wished for one.

Zucchini!  I cooked some pasta so Andy could carbo-load for a 28 mile trail race he ran on Saturday morning.

Stripes

Golden nugget

Cooking breakfast after dinner

Setting Andy up for more morning carbs

Sunset
Saturday! 


I'm (wishing I could be) on a boat!

Dark n' stormy




Pizza and boat shoes.  Seriously missing all things water related.

Red onions and green peppers sautéed in olive oil and balsamic vinegar.  Topped with halved grape tomatoes, feta, and mozzarella.  It's a beautiful thing.

Triple digits! 
Sunday

Habit-forming breakfast configuration.  Coffee.  ACV in water.  OJ.  Vitamin.  Grapefruit.  Two muffins, halved, with various combinations of almond butter and last summer's peach freezer jam.

Yella

Morning mountain jog

Hell yea homemade lentil burger!  Andy approved - major win.

Golden hour stroll

Heel.


Shadow family 
The juiciest, most perfect nectarine.

I'm currently mourning the loss of my Sunday night Mad Men ritual.  I guess I'll survive, but without Mad Men, it's a lot easier to think of Sunday night as a direct conduit to Monday morning.  No thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment