Sunday, June 9, 2013

Friday Saturday Sunday. Let's do it again.

When I said I was going to maximize the hell out of this weekend, I meant it.

Sorta sangria.  And a happy little lobster.

Trying on hooker shoes at Target

Hooker shoes = don't need to get a floor length bridesmaid dress hemmed!  (need to paint them silver somehow)

Sunset walks with Charlie.  The view almost makes up for his abominable leash behavior.


So many ways to stir a drink.  

Flamingos and grapefruit pair well.  Sure.

Charlie Boy got some Charlee Bear.  Everyone wins when I go to Trader Joe's.

All the animals up in this house.

Do you look at this rose and think about Space Jam?  I do.  It's a problem.

Sunday Runday

Ajax gave up on life

He convinced Hadley to follow suit 
Capping off the weekend with a chilly glass of pinot grig' and a hot slice of D-Drapes.

Brace yourself.  Another Monday is lurking just inside the shadows.

No comments:

Post a Comment