Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Summer 2020 Docket of Shit to Do

Last year, I made a Summer 2019 Docket of Shit to Do to inspire me to seize my summer by the cojones and squeeze out every last drop of magic.  Oddly enough, it was not on the docket to mix metaphors in the most revolting way possible.  Anyway, last year's docket was chock full of excitement - domestic and international travel, local exploration, creative endeavors, all of it! 

This year's docket is going to look a little different.  A little closer to home.  Lowered expectations.  You know the drill by this point. 

So here's my Summer 2020 Docket of Shit to Do.  I'll check back in after the Autumnal Equinox to see how I did, although I would like to accomplish most of these things in July, before (if?) school resumes in August.



What about you?  What's on your docket?  Big plans to travel from your couch to your refrigerator?  Looking forward to this summer's blockbuster, Watching Paint Dry?  Whatever you do, I hope you enjoy the hell out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment