Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Etsy store!

I get a lot of compliments on the earrings I've made for myself.  I'm not sure if the compliments are really a polite/passive aggressive way of asking me where the hell I got such ugly jewelry, but it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside anyway. 
Since I seem to have a lot of time on my hands, I decided to set up an Etsy store to sell some of my designs.  Don't worry, I'm not selling the actual earrings that I've been wearing around for the last several years - I'll make reproductions if when I receive an order.

Feelings for Breakfast! Etsy store!

Whirlpool earrings
Gold Nugget earrings



I have six other designs so far, but my internet connection is driving me to drink, so I'll get to them later.  But expect more goods of wonder and glory in short order.

No comments:

Post a Comment